1-2 minutes per side
Feeds 2-4 people depending on how hungry they are
1 ½ cups gluten-free oat flour
1 Tbs. brown sugar
¼ tsp. sea salt
2 eggs separated (yolks from whites)
2 cups plain kefir (You can use a combination of milk and plain yogurt, if that's what you have on hand)
¼ cup melted butter
1-2 cups of blueberries (frozen work fine, fresh are less messy when cooking)
1. Sift dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
2. Beat the eggs yolks with the milk and melted butter and stir into the flour.
3. Beat the egg whites until they are fluffy, but not dry and fold them into the batter.
4. Drop spoonfuls into a hot, buttered skillet.
5. Add blueberries to each pancake and flip when ready.
I have also made these pancakes with banana slices or pears with pecans or with strawberries.